DLAB DM0506 low-speed centrifuge, supplied with built in fixed angle rotor A6-15P which can hold up to 15mL/10mL/7mL/5mL×6 tubes. It is widely used for blood or urine separation in medical routine practice in hospitals, clinics or research institutes.
• Speed range from 300-5000rpm;
• Rotor speed can be set and displayed by RPM or G-force;
• Defined program by knob will be stored and activated when power on;
• Two programs P1/P2, easy to start the procedure by one key;
• Two deceleration speeds setting to meet different requirements;
• Easy-to-read processing display and sound alert;
• Automatic lid-lock release after running;
• Maintenance-free brushless DC motor.